Marcem Pty Ltd | Trading as Attica Tiles (Attica)
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
Users are free to view this website without disclosing any private information, however, circumstances may arise where you are asked to provide information to us. This information will typically be of a type that allows us to respond to an enquiry you have made on this website or to provide relevant information to you.
Information supplied may also be used to provide marketing or promotional emails to you. If you do not wish to receive such information or marketing materials you will be able to contact Marcem Pty Ltd and arrange for the delivery of such material to cease.
DISCLOSURE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
Marcem Pty Ltd will not give, share, rent or sell information provided by you except as follows:
- To the extent necessary, to provide the service you have requested or to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- You have been informed that such sharing, giving, sale or rent of the information will take place; or
- Information may be shared with other entities in the Group.
Disclosure of private information may also occur where it is:
- RequIred by law;
- Necessary to co-operate a judicial process or to co-operate with a law enforcement agency;
- Necessary to defend the rights or property of Marcem Pty Ltd or associated entities; or
- Necessary to prevent or lessen unlawful activity or serious threats to individuals, public health or safety.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect Personal and Private Information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device by websites that you visit. When you revisit that website the cookie allows that site to recognize your preferences and other information. They are widely used to make websites and apps work more efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site or app.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through web browser settings.