Ecostone the technical terrazzo solution
Single layer tiles for indoor and outdoor floorings and claddings, produced by means of the vacuum‐packing process with vibro‐compaction. Made of a high concentration of stony materials (marble, granite, quartz, siliceous stone) bonded together with white cement (Portland 5.25, Class 1) and water. Water‐cement ratio approx. 0,30%.
• Colours resistant to light and UV rays
• Tiles calibrated and rectified on all four sides, chamfered edges
• It can be onsite polished once laid
• Resistance to fire classified as Class O
• High resistance to wear, to compression and atmospheric agents
• Available in finishes to achieve slip rating requirements (certified R9, R10, R13 accordingly to the current DIN European standards).
Ecostone is a natural product that enhances the aesthetic and mechanical characteristics of the prestigious materials that is made of. Thanks to our technology, the product contains a high quantity of stone (75% ca.) and the cement of the best quality is mixed with a limited amount of water. The result is a very homogenous, dense and compact structure. With the vacuum‐packing with vibro‐compaction process, the tile becomes better looking and more resistant.
The Edges ‐ The tiles are perfectly rectified and calibrated on all 4 sides and the edges are chamfered, upon request even by means of live cut.
The Tile Structure ‐ During the process of vacuum‐packing with vibro‐compaction, the mass is deaerated and the porosity is notably reduced.
Common cement paste – It displays a needle like structure
Ecostone cement paste – The structure is homogeneous, compact, inflorescent
* Medium values after 28 days of seasoning (size 40x40x1,5 cm).
** The physico‐technical mechanical characteristics data indicated are related to one colour sample of each serie. Since Ecostone is a product made of natural stony components, these data various in respect to the colour choice (and its natural stony components).