Attica from its inception in 1993 has been the epitome of excellence providing quality product, service and technical advice to the design, architectural and building industry. Attica is a family owned and operated company that provides premium porcelain and stone products for commercial and high-end residential applications. Selecting and stocking quality products and recommending the right fit for purpose is at the core of what we do.
Attica provides a superior source to its clients be they architects, designers, builders or end users.
Our process is to engage with and understand the clients brief and intent and do our utmost to provide solutions that will meet their requirement whilst providing strong technical and design advice with the view to find the right solution
Attica has relationships with and access to an extensive range of suppliers around the world covering ceramic/ porcelain/ natural and artificial stone and surfaces. The companies and products we represent have been handpicked over the years and bear the same exacting standards of service and quality as does Attica. Our supply chain is enviable.
We are Passionate, Service minded, having an uncompromising approach.
Our clients include leading architects, designers, builders, landscapers and developers.
- Brookfield Properties, Blackburne, Mirvac, Perth Airport Corporation
- Woods Bagot, Hames Sharley, Buchan Group
- Zorzi builders, Mosman Bay constructions
- Doric Group, Brookfield Multiplex, Broad constructions
- Boughton Architecture, Philippa Mowbray Architects, Christian Lyon Design
Our history of Supply to iconic projects proves the strength of our commitment to providing products that meet the exacting requirements of our clients whether they be transport hubs, tier 1 commercial buildings, Hospitality or high end residential.
- Transport Hubs include Perth Airport Terminals 1 (international) 2,3 and 4, Perth Bus Port
- Commercial centres include Trinity arcade, Midland Gate Shopping Centre, Yanchep Shopping Centre
- Municipal works include District Law courts, St Georges Cathedral, New Children’s hospital,
- Hospitality projects include Crown towers, intercontinental,
- Residential projects around Australia, for many clients and their consultants, demanding excellence for their projects